About Me

My Photo
The Fool
With a cronic love for anything "out of the ordinary" I babble on about life's little ups and downs.
View my complete profile

Awesome Lolita Blogs!

Powered by Blogger.
May 1, 2011

postheadericon Confirmed and 30 days of lolita!

I am so incredibly excited! The lolita meet up I talked about now has a set date and it is the date I can go! So in two weeks, on May 14th, I will be going to my first meet up ever, and I might even be able to enjoy the company of one of my best friends who also wants to go. Life couldn't be better at the moment! ... No wait. It could. I could be done with everything called costumes for Uppcon and exams, but that's another story. Hehe.

Other then that, I have decided to do a challenge. I read through the blog of another dear friend of mine and she decided to do a 30 day challenge. I thought that sounded fun, but what would be even more fun (and fitting for that matter) would be to modify the 30 day challenge to have a lolita theme. So that's exactly what I did and I will start with this challenge today! Here's the rundown:

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up for 30 days! Wish me luck!

Toodles!

0 squeaks:

Followers